May 2, 2012
North Carolina Pastor Sean Harris Directs Christian Congregation To Beat Gay & Lesbian Children – Local School Threatened
The christian church has upped the ante in its war to exterminate Gay and Lesbian Americans.
Senior pastor Sean Harris of the Berean Baptist Church in Fayetteville, North Carolina has urged his christian congregation to violently beat any children they perceive as Gay or Lesbian. Pastor Harris even went so far as granting a special dispensation to his christian membership if they beat a Gay or Lesbian child.
Dads, the second you see your son dropping the limp wrist, you walk over there and crack that wrist. Man up. Give him a good punch. Ok? You are not going to act like that. You were made by God to be a male and you are going to be a male. And when your daughter starts acting too butch, you reign [sic] her in. And you say, ‘Oh, no, sweetheart. You can play sports. Play them to the glory of God. But sometimes you are going to act like a girl and walk like a girl and talk like a girl and smell like a girl and that means you are going to be beautiful. You are going to be attractive. You are going to dress yourself up.’”
Even more terrifying is that the Berean Baptist Church sits next to the Montclair Elementary School. Seeing that pastor Sean Harris directly threatened school age children with violence and encouraged his congregation to physically abuse young Gays and Lesbians special precautions must be taken to ensure the safety of the students.
1. The court must issue a restraining order forbidding pastor Sean Harris or any member of the Berean Baptist Church from entering the school grounds or approaching the children.
2. Montclair Elementary School must add extra security to protect the children from pastor Sean Harris or any member of the Berean Baptist Church.
3. Teachers and administrators at the Montclair Elementary School should be advised to closely monitor any children whose parents attend the Berean Baptist Church for signs of physical abuse.
4. Background checks must be executed on the teachers and administrators at Montclair Elementary School to remove any member of the Berean Baptist Church from positions which interact with children.
5. A notice must be sent to the parents of all students attending Montclair Elementary School urging caution when picking up or dropping off their children.
I would recommend not approaching the Berean Baptist Church. This christian pastor and his congregation clearly are targeting Gay and Lesbian Americans with violence and even death. Sad that christianity is now using violence against children as a valid tactic in their holy war against the Gay and Lesbian community. Christians need to understand that beating Gay and Lesbian children will not make them straight.
Every accredited medical, psychological and scientific institution in the United States agrees that homosexuality and heterosexuality are both normal, natural and unchangeable sexual orientations. The christian church’s targeting of Gay and Lesbian youth with violence for being born differently is vile and unAmerican!
Report christian terror activity in your area directly to the FBI Terrorism Tips Line or call the FBI at 1-800-225-5324.