- is_customized: Yes
- DIY Supplies: Plumbing
- Brand Name: Teaglede
- Origin: Mainland China
- Certification: CE
- Material: stainless steel alloy
- Size: about 9 x 6cm
- Sharpening head: 4/5/6mm
- Suitable: General purpose all electric saws
- features 1: for sharpening saw chains
- features 2: electric chainsaw chain sharpener
- features 3: chain sharpenerchain sharpenerchain sharpener
- features 4: sharpen chain
- features 5: chain saw sharpener grinder
- features 6: portable chainsaw chain
- features 7: saw chain sharpener
- features 8: portable chainsaw chain
- features 9: electric chain saw
- features 10: Sharpener for a chainsaw
- features 11: chain sharpening machine
- features 12: chainsaw sharpening tool
- features 13: chainsaw grinder
- features 14: Sharpen chain saw
- features 15: motorcycle chains sharpener saw
- features 16: grinding stones
- features 17: chain sharpening tool
- features 18: chainsaw chain sharpening
- features 19: chainsaw chain sharpening machine
- features 20: chain saw sharpener
- features 21: sharpening saw chains
- features 22: chainsaw sharpener
hi, sharpening your chain saw with a file or other laborious tool?
Precise positioning: Pawls ensure accurate and repeatable tooth positioning.
Precision Maintenance: Every time you grind your teeth, just pull the chain. This ensures that every tooth is restored!
PERFECT CHOICE: Standard 30° sharp rake angle, anodized aluminum clamp with removable crank and set of guide bushes for 12''-20'' chainsaws.
Applicable occasions:Chainsaw sharpeners can be used on almost all chainsaws.
All carbide sizes fit the same tool. Generally, chain size is related to saw size. Bigger/stronger saw = big chain. Use large carbides. Small saw = small chain. Use small carbides. Size - determined by chain pitch. Usually marked on the chainsaw blade near the motor. This number will be .404, 3/8, .325, 3/8p, or 1/4. Most chains are classified as 3/8 or 0.325 however, if you have a 3/8, check if it is a large or small size.